Mattresses by type
Everyone has a unique choice and it is true even when it comes to mattresses. Thus, our team of experts have worked hard to put together two different variants of the Flo King Size mattresses.More
This particular variant – the Ergo King Size Mattress – is developed specially for the people who prefer a softer support to their backs while sleeping. The ergonomic design along with the proprietary Responsive Memory Foam and Aloe Vera Gel Based lining has been thoughtfully designed to give you the ultimate relaxing experience, right in your own home. You can order it online and try out for yourself to see the benefits.Less
Having a good night’s sleep can work wonders for many, but those facing a back problem like back pain know how elusive it can get.More
For all those looking for this elusive feeling and struggling with any form of back related problems, our experts have designed the Ortho variant, to provide Orthopaedic support. These mattresses provide a harder support for those who need or prefer it. The remaining features like the proprietary Responsive memory foam and 3D spacer fabric remain consistent for all our variants. Now, you can truly enjoy your time with family with our expert technology striving hard to give you the best sleeping experience you have ever had.Less
Sai Venkat L.
Highlights Of Our Mattresses
100-night sleep trial
Everyone promises a lot about their product, but we back it up with a trial of not 5 or 10 but 100 nights. Even then if you are not satisfied with our product, you can return it with a full refund.
We at Flo Mattress take great pride in our manufacturing process and hence all our mattresses come with a 10 year warranty on any manufacturing defect that you may find.
Mattress in a box
This is our promise. You choose a mattress that meets your requirements and you will receive it in a box packed carefully using the state of the art vacuum press technology.
Hassle free delivery
Another great reason for ordering your Flo King Size mattress is the hassle free delivery experience that you will get. Your mattress will be delivered to you within 7-14 days of your order.
Cutting edge Responsive Memory Foam
A prime focus and promise of our mattresses is the cutting edge technology bringing you are proprietary Responsive Memory Foam for a super relaxing experience, giving you a feeling of weightlessness.
Disturbance Proof Sleeping
Ever woken up in the middle of the night because of your partner’s tossing and turning? Now say goodbye to those long sleepless nights with our Disturbance Proof mattress giving you the rest you so need after a tiring day.
Air circulation for a cool sleep
Doctors and scientists agree on the importance of air circulation while sleeping to help your body relax. Our King size mattresses make that possible with their unique 3D spacer fabric.
Use, clean, repeat
When you go for a huge size mattress like the King size mattress, cleaning can be a concern. Not with king size mattresses from Flo mattress! With our zippered cover, all you need to do is take off the cover, clean and replace it.
Keeps you cool
If you have flipped through any wellness magazine or website, you surely are aware of the benefits of having a cool temperature while sleeping. This is what is achieved by the 3D spacer fabric of the Flo King Size Mattress giving you the perfect relaxation.
Great for your skin
How about your mattress working to improve and revitalize your skin, while you are sleeping? A superb feature of the Flo King Size Bed Mattress is its Aloe Vera gel based foam that not just lets you relax but also works to improvise your skin care regime.
Sound sleep for health
The importance of sound sleep for better health cannot be emphasised enough. Doctors and wellness practitioners attest to this fact and that is the inspiration of Flo King Size Mattresses. Giving you such a sound sleep that you remain healthy and well rested.
Fall asleep faster
With all the excellent features packed into your Flo King Size mattress, you can say a permanent goodbye to those long days of tossing around and turning. You are guaranteed to fall asleep much faster as the mattress works towards relaxing and rejuvenating you for a fresh start.
Unparalleled Spine Support
Choosing a mattress can be difficult when you consider the fact that it has an impact on your spine and posture. This is a big reason to choose Flo King Size Bed Mattresses as they are known and recommended for their unparalleled spine support.
Buying & Delivery Process
Did you know how many steps are involved in the whole process of bringing the mattress from the manufacturer to your bedroom?
Here is how a typical supply chain for a mattress would look like.
The manufacturer would produce the mattress and ship it to the wholesaler’s warehouse. The transport is added up to the cost.
The wholesaler stores the mattress in his / her warehouse, marking up the price with the electricity and other maintenance costs. Then, it is shipped to the retailer who stores it in his shop, further adding to the cost and price. It is from the retailer that you would typically buy your mattress, including the increased cost and after a considerable delay from the time it was originally produced.
Our experts at Flo Mattress analysed this and have re-engineered the entire Supply chain process to give you benefits in terms of cost as well as time.
Now you can browse the variants of our (manufacturer’s) website and place your order. We will directly deliver the mattress to your doorstep, reducing the intermediate steps and hence the associated costs and time.
King Size Mattress in a box
Mattress Buying is now online
Ecommerce and ordering things online is not a new concept anymore. But mattresses? Yes, you read that right! Now you can even order the king size mattress online of your choice at our website after browsing the huge number of variants that we have. The King size mattress prices that we offer are really affordable and money well spent!
No hassle doorstep delivery
Ordering is fine, but you surely have some misgivings about the delivery, right? You need not worry. With our use of cutting edge technology to properly package your mattress, to our promise of delivering it at your doorstep within 7-14 days of your placing the order, it is all taken care of.
Setting it up is simple
With all the technology to produce and package it, it has to be difficult to unpack and set up. Not really, once you receive the Flo King Size mattress, you will be surprised at the ease with which you can set it up and start using.
Time for a nap
With so much ease in setting up and the great experience that you get with our Flo King Size Mattress, this surely is going to be your favourite statement. After all who wouldn’t want to rest on such a unique and relaxing mattress all the time!
Flo King Size vs. Traditional King Size Mattresses
So much of family time and memories are linked to mattresses that it is actually difficult to imagine any new mattress doing better than our traditional mattresses. This is a concern, we at Flo Mattress, completely understand. And yet, we claim ours to be better, due to the following reasons. It is completely your choice which one you prefer, but do check out these reasons why you should be opting for king size bed mattresses from Flo Mattress.
Wonderful Air Circulation mechanism
An important mechanism to ensure that you have a cool environment and lower body temperature, in order to get a peaceful sleep. The 3D spacer fabric has been inspired from natural materials, yet developed using scientific techniques to give you an added advantage.
Good body posture with the bounce
The extra spring and bounce of the Flo King Size Mattress allows you to keep a good posture throughout by avoiding sagging under the body weight.
Reliable back support
A good mattress has to have reliable and comfortable back support. This is ensured by the use of proprietary technologies to give you a really comfortable sleep.
Mattresses from Flo Mattress are available at present specifically on flomattress.com and amazon.in. Nevertheless, you can visit our own manufacturing facility in Mumbai if ever you would like to try the mattress before you order our mattress. Please call +91 7387887750 to schedule a visit.
Mattresses from Flo Mattress can be found on flomattress.com as well as amazon.in.
The biggest distinction between ordering via Amazon vs flomattress.com is the manner in which returns are fulfilled. Purchases done on flomattress.com have a 100-Night Sleep Trial and all sorts of consumer assistance would be addressed by our company. For flomattress.com returns, we are going to work with to process your exchange request or return as quickly and appropriately as possible. Mattresses bought on Amazon also have a 100-Night Sleep Trial. By ordering through Amazon, all customer service, including returns and exchange, would be processed through amazon Online support.
Bed mattresses from Flo Mattress have a bottom layer of Flo Responsive Foam, an exclusive foam that is unique to our brand solely, that offers strain reduction and support without making you come to feel like you're sinking in and getting caught. Furthermore, our foams are designed with no utilization of “fillers” that artificially improve density in the short run, but subsequently to “sagging” in the long run. We’re so confident about the product quality that we back our claims up with a 100-Night Sleep Trial and a 10 Year Warranty.
Finding the right mattress for your home
An act as simple as buying a mattress can become complex and overwhelming very quickly, if we are not aware of the basics. In this section, we try to create a mini guide for first time buyers as well as experienced people, on what details should they be looking for when trying to find a mattress for their home. One thing however is critical before looking for anything – knowing why and for whom do you need this mattress.
Having a clear idea is the first and very important step of finding the right mattress for your home. You must know why you need this mattress, who will be using it, where will you be placing it and any other specific details you must consider like any back related ailments for someone who will be using this mattress. After you have clarity on the above, you can check out the following parameters to find out which mattress is meeting your needs the best.
a. Size – The first parameter you should look for when searching for a mattress is the size of the mattress. This can be defined by where you want to place it, how many people will be using it, what is the size of your room and the bed. Some of the standard sizes of beds and hence mattresses available in the market are listed below for a quick reference
- King Size Mattresses – The most popular and well-known mattress size for family use is the King size bed mattress size. This is one of the largest sizes available in the market and can easily accommodate 2 to 4 people. That is one of the biggest reasons why this 76” X 80” is loved by families all across the board. This is generally used in the main bedroom of a joint family, giving them enough space for sitting together enjoying family time.
- Queen Size Mattresses – A close second to the King mattress size, these 60” X 80” mattresses are a preferred choice for couples, hotel rooms or even guest rooms. Easily able to accommodate 2 – 3 adults, these are generally liked for the slightly compact sizes giving more room for movement, even in smaller apartments.
- Full Size Mattresses – Generally confused as Double mattresses, these are essentially large mattresses for single use. If shared between two adults, these can appear to be cramped due to their dimensions of 53” X 75”, leaving each person with little over 26” – as big as a child’s crib! However, for single use like growing children or teenager’s rooms, these are a great option.
- Twin (or Single) Mattresses – Continuing with the naming confusion of the standard sizes, the single or twin mattresses are good enough for a single occupant. At 38” X 75”, these are good for even those who like to stretch to the maximum while sleeping. This makes this size the preferred choice in hostels and guest rooms.
b. Thickness – After size, the next important factor to consider is the thickness of the mattress you are choosing. The lower thickness can lead to sagging and back ache whereas very thick mattresses are not comfortable. The industry uses a standard of 5” or 6” mattresses which are optimal for having a good, long and relaxing sleep.c. Material – An equally important and hence critical deciding factor when looking for a good mattress is the material used to fill it. This can determine the level of comfort, the back support and the air circulation leading to a relaxing sleep. Thus, materials are in focus for the mattress industry and a lot of research has been conducted to find the best one. Here are some of the materials that have been traditionally used as well as some that have more recently been developed.
- Cotton – A well-known traditional material used for making mattress filling is natural cotton. Completely natural, free from any synthetic material, providing an excellent air circulation and a material of choice for generations, cotton needs no introduction. The only problem with these mattresses are they start to sag after a few years of use and need to be realigned and adjusted again and again.
- Coir – Close on the heels of cotton, this is another natural material that has been used traditionally to make the filling of mattresses. However it needs to be embedded into foam to get the desired effect. With its prominent springiness and bounce, coir has been chosen over cotton many a time.
- Spring or Coil based – Taking inspiration from the natural materials like cotton and especially coir, manufacturers have developed mattresses that are spring or coil based and add to the springiness. This makes them well loved, relaxing and yet more durable than the natural ones.
- Memory Foam – The latest entrant in the market, the king size memory foam mattress is designed in a way that it adjusts itself to the disproportionate weight of the different body parts. Thus, heavier body parts like your shoulders will exert more force and get a higher response from the mattress. This makes the whole body feel like floating in water or space, giving the illusion of weightlessness. This effect is responsible for the exceptional relaxation one can get from the proprietary Responsive Memory Foam from Flo Mattress available in all their variants.
With both variants, we promise
100-night sleep trial
Try us out for 100 nights. If you're not feeling it, we guarantee you will get your money back - a full refund.
We're confident in our quality, so you can sleep easy knowing we cover manufacturing and workmanship defects.