How do you want to start your day? Wake fit and fresh or wake up being tired and grumpy. Well, the second one is something very common and happens to all of us. This can happen for a lot of reasons and mostly because 80% of the people start turning and tossing in bed before finally getting up. You probably keep your alarm in snooze and finally wake up when you are late.
This is not just your story, but maximum people start their day like this and maintain a foot-dragging attitude. However, this is probably not the right way to start a day. It is desired to start a fresh day without keeping the alarm in snooze. This habit can effectively help you wake fit, improve your mood and boost up your energy level in the morning.
So following are some tips that must be followed to wake fit and fresh in the morning-
- Say no to snooze- Do you really think that it is a good idea to snooze your alarm over and over again? No! It is not. You must get out of your bed as soon as the alarm rings. Waking up late can extremely create an impact in your morning schedule and create major disturbance in the body’s internal clock. So if you want to wake fit and fresh, you must make sure that you leave your bed with the first sound of the alarm and start your day fresh.
- Don’t look at your phone in the morning- Checking out social media while being on the bed can truly derail your entire day. Keep your phone aside and start your day looking out of your window. If you truly intend to wake fit, then you also choose activities like exercising or meditation instead of scrolling social media newsfeed.
- Light up your room if dark- It feels great when the warmth of sunlight kisses your skin while you are trying to wake up. If you want to feel good right after you wake up it is crucial for the sunlight to let in your room. This is because our body needs natural light to kick-start our internal clock. The absence of light creates an imbalance in our natural clock and this is the reason why we feel sleepy on dark rainy days. You can lighten up your room with artificial light that can help you wake fit and fine.
- Make your bed- Just like it is super important to make your bed at night, it is equally important to make your bed in the morning. After waking up, make sure that you rearrange all your pillows, fold your blanket and straighten your bedsheet. This gives an accomplishment once you wake up in the morning.
- Stretch- We habitually stretch our body as we get up and that is actually a good habit. Sleeping usually gets our body stiff and stretching your body in the morning can actually help with improved blood flow. Additionally, stretching can also help you wake fit-n-fine with increased flexibility and endurance.
- Wash your face with cold water- Washing our face with cold water is a morning ritual this can make you feel fit and fine. A few splashes of icy water will bring you out of your dreamland and you can feel refreshed in the morning.
- Drink plenty of water in the morning- Before taking a seep to your tea or coffee, make sure that you drink plenty of water and rehydrate your body. This encourages a better metabolism in the body to keep you stay fit and fine all day.
- Include protein in your breakfast- Proteins are super important for our body. So having a splendid amount of protein in your breakfast can help to maintain a constant energy level throughout the day.
- Start using an alarm clock instead of the phone- Your phone might be a major cause of distraction for your sleep. So instead of using a phone to set alarm, you can use a traditional alarm clock to get up in the morning. It would be even more best if you can keep the clock at a faraway distance from your bed so that you to get up from your bed to stop it.
- Choose the right mattress- Waking up fresh in the morning is mandatory and to do that choosing the right mattress is also very crucial. There are a wide variety of mattresses available in the market, but the right kind of it is the one that makes you feel comfortable. Coir or spring mattress is no more used, foam mattress is what used as a trend right now. If you think it is time to reconsider your mattress then you can visit online Flo mattresses website and select anyone from hundreds of options.
How can you wake up fresh with a Flo mattress?
Flo mattresses are designed to serve the purpose for all conditions, any people and any bed. In fact it is available in all possible sizes and customized sizes. These mattresses have got a reversible design for all variants so both of its sides can be used. The best part is this mattress is that it also comes with a zipper cover that is infused with Aloe vera gel. This not only ensures a healthy and glowing skin but it also helps to maintain better hygiene as you can open and wash these covers.
These Flo mattresses are mainly made up of the supreme quality of foam to make you feel comfortable and cozy while being on bed. Based on the foam quality, there are two variants of mattresses available – Ergo and Ortho mattresses. Ergo mattresses are designed for people who want softer ergonomic support for their body whereas, ortho mattresses are for people who are suffering from certain medical conditions like any kind of pain in the body.